Varda Wilensky practices Classical Homeopathy in San Francisco at Noe Integrative Health. As a Certified Classical Homeopath, Varda is known for her special affinity and experience with cancer patients, in addition to helping clients with varying acute and chronic health conditions.
In addition to her private practice, Varda provides homeopathic care to women with cancer at the Charlotte Maxwell Complementary Clinic — a facility utilizing a multi-discipline approach in conjunction with conventional treatment of cancer.
WHAT CONDITIONS ARE CANDIDATES FOR HOMEOPATHY?
A Classical Homeopath has the training to assess and treat both acute and chronic conditions including:
- Chronic physical pain caused by arthritis, bursitis or injury
- Systemic disorders including allergies, skin problems, persistent infections of the ears, nose & throat, chronic fatigue, menopause or menstrual symptoms, digestive disorders & bladder infections
- Emotion-related conditions such as sleeping & eating disorders, stress, anxiety and depression.
- Alleviating adverse side effects following chemotherapy, surgery or radiation
- Correct neurological pain, numbness and tingling or post-surgerical complaints
- Regulate body temperature
- Improve sleep and increase energy
- Optimize mood swings and anxiety
- Treating Headaches & Migraines
- Addressing acute symptoms for cold, flu, cough, bronchitis, pneumonia, wounds and burns
HOW DOES HOMEOPATHY WORK?
To oversimplify a complex topic, one can think of homeopathic treatments as stimulating the body’s natural healing response or activating the immune system. Homeopaths recommend remedies created from dilute forms of natural substances.
CLASSICAL HOMEOPATHY: ASSESSMENTS AND REMEDIES
Certified Classical Homeopaths are trained to address both physical and emotional characteristics of the patient to treat the deeper cause of dis-ease.
While homeopathy takes into account current symptoms, it emphasizes ways to prevent future illnesses. Classical Homeopaths are able to treat deeper, chronic symptoms by prescribing a “constitutional remedy” as well as “acute remedies” for acute symptoms, if needed. (see our “first aid” article for details)
When used correctly, homeopathic medicines have no side effects and are cost effective. Homeopathy can be used in conjunction with alternative, traditional or conventional medical procedures.
YOU’LL EXPERIENCE A DIFFERENT TYPE OF DIAGNOSIS
Classical homeopaths don’t just take a person’s temperature or do blood tests but rather conduct an extensive evaluation of the entire constitution to get to the root of the illness. This is how very deep level healing is managed by Certified Classical homeopaths – it’s completely different than picking up homeopathic pellets in a health food store.
Prefer not to book online?
Let Varda know dates and times that work for you and she’ll confirm your appointment. She can be reached at: 415-585-1940. Noe Integrative Health is located at: 1199 Sanchez Street (@25th), San Francisco, CA 94114